It’s time to step up and make a difference for the military team.
In today's economic climate, returning veterans,
particularly our Wounded Warriors, are faced with challenges when transitioning to the civilian workforce. Every year thousands of these highly skilled and highly motivated men and women return to the civilian job
market. HRSS is committed to tackling this challenge of employment head on with the launch of VIT.
- Conceived by and for military veterans and their families.
- A division of H. R. Strategies and Solutions, a service disabled owned and managed human resource Service Company.
- VIT brings years of experience and expertise in program development, employment law, staffing, recruitment, services, training, veteran programs, and counseling.
- We will ensure that our employees are right for the job and have the skills you require.
- VIT services are provided at no cost to veterans, National Guard and Reserve, military spouses and war-wounded caregivers.
- VIT modules include: Job Matching, Temporary Placement and Converting the temporary placement to permanent employment.